Let your friends and family follow your position on a map in real-time and in any web browser (data connection required).
The app is intended to track specific trips that last from a couple of hours to a couple of days.
- Start/stop recording at any time
- Adjust tracking settings
- Share tracking link
- Run the app in the background while recording
- Use a device with GPS support for accuracte locations
Navigiation features (Windows only)
- Auto-panning and rotation of the map
- Load gpx files from local storage
- Load tours from server
- Choose from several map styles (Default vector and aerial map, OpenStreetMap, etc.)
The track logs are submitted to the server anonymously unless you choose to sign in with your user account. The following data will be transmitted.
- User-defined track log name
- Track log entry timestamp, latitude, longitude, accuracy, altitude, altitude accuracy, speed